Dhamma Sukha Progress Story
August to November 2022
- Male Dormitory bricks work completed.
- Female Dormitory bricks work completed.
- Open House event hosted on 09 October 2022.
May to July 2022
- Dhamma hall Framing done and walls construction started.
- Male and Female dorm framing done.
- Open House event hosted on 22 May 2022.
- Painting started inside the existing House.
March & April 2022
- Female dorm slab finished with cement pouring.
- Male dorm slab finished with cement pouring.
- Geotech bore holes drilled near dorm foundation.
- Kitchen propane pipe installed.
- Culvert installed on the male pathway.
- Dhamma Hall slab framing completed.
- Female Dorm slab framing completed.
- Male Dorm slab framing completed.
- New well equipments installed.
- Kitchen & Dining Metal Building Structure is completed.
- Kitchen & Dining Internal Framing is started.
- Well Completed, Pump and equipment got installed.
- Architectural Design Complete for all Phase 1 Facilities
- Received all Phase 1 construction permits (for access roads, water well, septic system and buildings)
- Clearing of under-brush and trees for Phase 1 construction area 90% complete
- Except for septic system; all major construction contracts awarded. This includes
- Earthworks contract for access road, building pads, parking and walkways
- 3 main buildings – 1 Meditation hall and 2 residence halls
- Public water well
- Kitchen and Dining foundation and Pre-Engineered Metal building
- Kitchen & Dining – Cement Slab Completed
Complete Photo Gallery